- Board games are great for all ages, and a fun way to spend some time together.
We love all kinds of games. Over the years we’ve enjoyed a variety of board games, card games, and dice games. Here are a few of our favorites:
Oh Scrud! Word fun with cards
Apples to Apples: The Game of Hilarious Comparisons!
SET: The Family Game of Visual Perception
Muggins! Analytical Aerobics for the Mind
Yahtzee: The classic shake, score, and shout dice game!
The Settlers of Catan: A Game of Discovery, Settlement and Trade
Lewis & Clark Exploration Card Game
Into The Forest: Nature’s Food Chain Game
Monopoly: The Fast-Dealing Property Trading Game
- These friends are playing Apples to Apples: The Game of Hilarious Comparisons! This is an especially good game for group gatherings. We like to have lots of games available for whenever friends get together.
- Bananagrams is a marvelous word game for all ages. Usually it's a fast-paced game, but sometimes we play a slower game in order to have time to find longer, more complex words just for the extra challenge.
- This was a cooperative Bananagrams effort, with everyone working together to create one large collection of anagrams using all the tiles in the pack.
- Aadrial and Ben enjoy a classic game of Monopoly.
* * * * * * * * * *
Do you have any favorite games you love to play with family and friends? If so, please post them in the comment section. I’d love to hear about them!